ePaystub & eW-2
Kelly Services is pleased to offer employees secured electronic access to their wage statements. Once enrolled in Kelly ePaystub, you can view, print, and download your personal earnings statements from anywhere with Internet access.
- Get your net pay and all deduction/tax details of your earnings sooner, without making trips to the mailbox!
- Have a historical record of your earnings for up to 16 months from the time you sign-up. (No records prior to enrollment will be available on the site)
- Help to protect the environment – and your security – by eliminating unnecessary paper forms that can otherwise get easily lost or destroyed.
- Please have one of your paper paystubs with you when registering, as you will need to provide the ALT ID number available on your wage statement.
- If you have questions about the Kelly ePaystub enrollment process, call the Help Desk at 1-800-733-7842 – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For any payroll-related questions, contact the Employee Service Center at 1-866-KELLY-4U (1-866-535-5948) – Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm ET.
If you are receiving pay by direct deposit or Wisely Pay, be sure that we have your current e-mail address on file so that you'll receive up-to-date information about this offering. In addition, when you participate in ePaystub, you acknowledge that you have the ability to access and print your ePaystub.
If you encounter a problem getting to your Kelly ePaystub, or you choose to decline from the program (not allowed in some locations*), you can return to receiving paper wage statements by notifying us via a toll-free number, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
*In some locations, you will be automatically enrolled in ePaystub once your electronic pay enrollment is complete. In other locations, you may enroll in ePaystub (but you must first be enrolled in electronic pay to participate). To determine whether you will be auto-enrolled in ePaystub, speak with your Kelly Representative.*
Contact your Kelly Representative for time submission deadlines to ensure your pay is processed in a timely manner.
Want to see your W-2 as soon as it’s available? In most locations, Kelly will automatically enroll you in eW-2 for the 2022 tax year and beyond.
With Kelly eW-2, you can view, print, and download your W-2 statement from a secure online site and avoid the risk of a delayed or lost form associated with mailed W-2 statements.
- If you're already registered on the Electronic Delivery of Earnings Documents site, great! No further action is required.
- If you haven't registered yet, visit this secure website Electronic Delivery of Earning Documents to ensure no delays in obtaining your W-2 online.
Note: Kelly will not auto-enroll employees living in the following states, but you still have all the same benefits, so enroll today!
California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Minnesota, New York, Oregon, and Virginia
- Convenient – Access earnings data when and wherever you choose instead of relying on the mail.
- Secure – Rely on knowing this data is encrypted using strong industry security standards and a password you designate. Plus, no paper trail to worry about!
- Eco-friendly – Eliminate the need for paper documents and the energy required to create and deliver W-2s each year. Think green!
Enroll in eW-2 – Use this link for enrollment in the Electronic Earnings Document system. Upon enrollment, your eW-2 will be available for the prior year’s earnings in mid-January.
eW-2 FAQs - Please review this document for answers to frequently asked questions regarding opting into Kelly’s eW-2 program.
If you've already enrolled in eW-2:
Get Your eW-2 Statement – It’s a good idea to log into the site to be sure you remember your password. Password resets are easy, and you’ll save time in January by checking now to be sure you can access the site.
For questions about the contents of your eW-2s, contact the Employee Service Center at 1-866-KELLY-4U (1-866-535-5948).
For all other questions, including enrollment, how to log in, or how to use the Kelly Electronic Earnings Documents site, please contact the help desk toll-free at 1-800-733-7842. Agents are available 24/7.
Paystubs and W-2 Forms – An Explanation
Learn more about what information is included on your paystub and W-2. Make sure to review your pay stub periodically for accuracy. If your residence address changes or you move work locations, notify your Kelly representative. If you have any questions, please contact the Employee Field Service Center at 1-866-KELLY4U.