Welcome to our Help & Support pages!
We’ve designed Help & Support to give you targeted and to-the-point information, so you can locate topics quickly.
You can see these main pages in the left sidebar menu, which you can use for navigation.
Using Help & Support
Each page houses a collection of topics dealing with parts or aspects of the main page category. Here’s a brief overview of each page:
- Getting Started acquaints you with the Help & Support pages and the myKelly website.
- Job Searching discusses the ins and outs of our enhanced search features, types of jobs offered, job descriptions, and job-seeking stages.
- Applying gives you insight into the application process and the different ways to get into our talent pool.
- Getting Hired walks you through the entire recruitment journey from first contact to starting your new position.
- Working with Kelly provides a window into our company culture and what it’s like to work with us.
- Web Support is where you can get assistance with the technical aspects of myKelly.com and your personal homepage and profile.
- Policies is an access point for those with established profiles looking to access specific policy and policy-related program information.
What you're seeing today is a reimagined myKelly, rebuilt from the ground up to be even more simple, intuitive and personalized.
It’s a one-stop shop for job seekers providing access to thousands of jobs, career advice from insider experts, and easily uncovering relevant, high-quality job opportunities to support your present and future career needs.
It’s also a work in progress as we’ll continue to release new applications, content, and evolutions relevant to job seekers and the various stages of the job search process.
myKelly.com has four major components: Find Jobs, Career Advice, Help & Support, and a Personal Home Page for candidates and employees. Each component was designed to give you a leg up as you manage your search. And best of all—these services are completely free!
Your Profile and Home Page
The personal home page is where you can access more personalized job search features, manage and update your profile, and can access more content. Also, employees gain additional features to help with job-related needs.
Click the button below to sign up for a home page and establish your profile. You’ll be able to set up a username and password or use one of the following accounts to register: Apple, Facebook, Google, or LinkedIn.
When you sign up, you’ll be asked to enter your name and email address. You’ll also set and confirm your password and verify your registration via a link or an access code.
You will receive an email to complete verification after you enter the necessary information and click “Create Profile.”
Make sure you complete all required fields, or you’ll be unable to save your information and create your profile.
Once you’ve set up your profile, take advantage of the benefits. Click on the following features to learn more about them.
Our career advice content seeks to share expert knowledge with those on the job-search journey, or for those looking to advance their career. Our industry insiders have a lot of expertise in their job areas - which is difficult (and often impossible) to find elsewhere.
View Career Advice.
Find a Kelly Office Near You
If you’d like to speak with someone in person, use our Find a Kelly Office tool to search for an office near you.
When you click on the link below, you’ll see a map of North America, similar to a GPS map. A location icon identifies branch offices with an uppercase “K” in the center.
View the Find a Kelly Office tool.
Some Kelly offices only offer job opportunities with specific job categories. Click for more information on our job categories.